Sunday, February 20, 2011

Technology and me

Aren't friends right now. My enthusiasm for the camera has long since died, along with my self confidence in my health and fitness. My laptop needed reformatting (thank god for online backup!) and then the Internet got cut off by good ol telstra because we were apparently hacked and used to send malicious emails. Great. Me and my iPhone are still on speaking terms, but it's very early on in our relationship. I got it last week. Along with a job at Jb. So I guess life isn't too bad. :P Will return when telstra decides to play nice. Thanks for hanging around :)

edit. The net is back on! Telstra has restored my faith in... them. And I do love my iPhone - it just takes up all my time with crazy little apps. Angry birds anyone?

6 comments:

Marie Pech said...

aww, keep you chin up! and congrats on the job :D (i got tired of the camera too, but for selfish reasons!)

Anonymous said...

hahaha you are writing this in such a sad manner! Cheer up, we'll be here!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Oh dear, technology can be so evil sometimes! Well done on the job though= pennies for all sorts of pretty things :) Hope the kitties and the boy are ok xx

apparentlyjessy said...

Telstra is evil, sorry you are getting grief from them, so difficult to extract any information from them!
Congrats on getting the job! And the iphone! You should get Words with Friends app (scrabble) and play with me. So fun!

Allana said...

Sucky technology! I had my iphone in one hand and my sisters new polaroid in the other hand taking pics at The Munchkins birthday party the other day, when did it get so complicated that we needed to acess EVERYTHING at once - eek ( or maybe I'm just old lol)
Yay for getting your job!! :) xx

Alex said...

Excellent news about the job! What are you doing?

Stick with the iphone - took me a little while to get to grips with mine but I absolutely love it. It's so useful!

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox