
Playing laser tag with David and family. It coincided with my eyebrow meltdown and forced me to step away from the mirror and have some fun.

Having my first home-made gnocchi experience courtesy of David's Nonna :) I love little family dinner nights, especially when we get to take home leftovers.


Tibby talking more. It's the cutest thing.

Finding a touch football team. I feel healthier & happier already.

Spending time with MY family. It's a rarity and it means so much to me.

Finding not 1 but 2 pairs of sandals that I am truly in love with... I've had two old faithfuls put to rest lately so it was totally justified and now I feel ready to tackle Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge! Booyah!

Finding not 1 but 2 pairs of sandals that I am truly in love with... I've had two old faithfuls put to rest lately so it was totally justified and now I feel ready to tackle Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge! Booyah!

Bec moving to Perth for uni. It's an amazing comfort knowing I have a true friend and cupcake lover so close :)
4 comments:
Hooray for the little things!
I really want to take part in a 30x30 but I don't think I can pull it off in summer. I'm...well I don't want to say in a rut, but I am adjusting to working from home and not seeing anyone. You'd think that would give me the perfect excuse to go nuts with my clothes but in reality it's hot and all I feel like wearing are a skirt and a shirt.
Blah, blah, blah ;)
Come winter though, I am ALL OVER the 30x30.
Good luck with yours!
I would be so intimidated making my own Gnocchi, but glad yours turned out ok. Yum, now I'm craving some.
This was such a sweet post Ebs! I love how positive and healthy you have been lately. Oh and I just saw that post about turning 20 (CUTE BABY PIC!!) and um yeah.....I am turning 26 this year!!! I am old!!! X(
Anyways, um, if you get time, can you capture the kitty talk on a video? It would be so cute!!
XOXOXOX
~Sara
Thanks so much for the comment, I love this headband too, actually. And gosh, a modern day love story, eh? That makes me smile...
--Niklaas
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox