

shirt: jeans west | dress: kimchi blue | sandals: novo | necklace: portmans | belt: spricy sugar
Least I looked cute. So the interview was held resting on a tv box in the middle of the store because "the desk and the back is really messy". I'm not too good with interviews let alone interviews where everyone else is watching me so naturally it went less than well... Now I know I'm not good at describing my good qualities in three words, or when put on the spot and asked if I want a position I'm not even interviewing for. The interview ended with "Is there anything else I should know about you?" and I answered "nope." They'll be in touch apparently :p Ah well, it's behind me now. Ultimately I didn't want to drive an hour a day to do a job I didn't love, which is why I hesitated when he said he needed someone to man the computer section...

I picked David up from the train station that evening so we could go late night shopping. We were there to pick up David's sunglasses and as luck would have it, that store was the ONLY one not open. Not our day. We decided to treat ourselves to fish & chips at Ciserello's for dinner - it's so cute and retro inside (there are seniors specials!) and they give you these little beepers so that you know when to collect your order. It was delicious :)


There's one in Freo as well so I'm crossing my fingers that we get one in Rockingham soon! I am loving this 30x30; it makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier and I'm trying new layers I never would have before :)
9 comments:
That interview sounds pretty horrible! I remember doing one once in the corridor by the staff room and people kept going past- so off putting as well! Least you had some yummy food, I adore fish and chips :p And your dress as a skirt looks fab once again xx
Looking cute! Don't worry about the interview sweetie. I don't think a company that can't tidy its desks and offer professional interviews is even worth working for. I hope something bigger and better comes along (: Oooh, I love fish and chips ;) Btw sweet, I posted about distant relationships earlier this week. I thought you may be interested in reading seeing as you're away from David for a few days (: Have a lovely weekend.
i completely agree about the 30 for 30. it's a lot more fun in the morning and easy to decide with minimal options :) i hope something works out in the job department, but until then, at least you know you will look cute every day!
ps. i am LOVING mischa and tibby!
ugh, I hate interviews. At least you looked good, that's all that matters ;) I'm so jealous of your cute boy & nice weather!!!
savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com
Do I sense a fellow Labyrinth fan?
Your outfit is lovely! The pattern on the skirt is just so summery - it's making me crave some hot weather :( Sadly it's about 4 degrees today, raining and blowing an absolute gale.
That skirt is adorable!
I love your skirt! The pattern is gorgeous.
Sorry to hear the interview didn't go as planned. Keep your chin up though. Something will come up. I have been looking for a job for months and finally found something yesterday. So it took a while but you just have to keep looking. The right job will pop up when you least expect it.
You crack me up, and I positively adore you. I'm sure the interview went much better than you think. You are so down to earth, and if they don't just love you... well, you get the picture!
And hey--- "at least you looked cute!"
Adore this dress! great outfit :)
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox