Thursday, January 27, 2011

Twenty before 20.


This is the face I make when I remember I'm turning 20 in August this year. This is also a picture of me looking like a boy in my pre-5 years. Looking at this, I felt I really had potential, besides my obvious disgust in books. Now I feel like I'm going nowhere fast. Or even slowly. I'm just stagnant. So I'm making a list. Twenty things to do before I'm 20. Take two.

1. find a job.
2. find a full time job i love.
3. make a bosom friend.
4. learn to sew.
5. work out my allergies/intolerances.
6. hold a dinner party.
7. win a game of real life scrabble against david.
8. scrap; make time for it. enjoy it.
9. visit margaret river.
10. get a library card.
11. buy an instant camera.
12. try zumba.
13. take an evening cooking class.
14. watch an afl match live.
15. have date nights.
16. stop eating packaged sugary junk.
17. try 1 new restaurant a month.
18. attend a costume party with a kick-arse handmade costume.
19. create a space to let my creativity flow.
20. make a tangible album documenting my last teen-year.

I feel more productive already.

8 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

This is a great list Ebony. I feel ya (and what you wrote in the last post).. I feel rather stagnant at the moment too, doing the same job for over a year now but cannot seem to find anything else and never having money. Also most friends are living in different countries. Anyway, I should probably follow some of the items on your list before I turn 25 in July (yikes) xx

thegirlhassparke said...

I love my 23 by 24 list when ever I am bored or unmotivated I look at the list too see what I can work on.

Kat said...

That is a great list! I am working on my 101 things in 1001 days list. I have until next August to finish it. I can't believe I started it so long ago. It seems like just yesterday.

eleanor said...

This is an awesome list, Ebony - I always find lists so helpful and motivating!! Good luck girly! I know you can do it all :)

X

Unknown said...

Great list!! I think I want to do a list now too, you've inspired me!

I personally think that turning 20 doesn't sound very appealing, but my fave age was 21 so 20 is just one year closer to IMO a VERY good age! :)
x x

Unknown said...

A fab list! All very attainable, get out there girlie! :) jazzy ♥

Kass DeBoer said...

Aaah, i'm turning 20 this year too. It's kind of scary, no longer a teen, and now an adult. What a fun list to look back on when you need to be inspired! I wish you luck in completing this list

xoxox mama wolf.

Ashley said...

Ha. Zumba. I love it. I'm in 8th grade, we take it as a class...it's mandatory too! :)

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox