Lately I feel like my life, and this blog, has had no direction. It's not a 'fashion blog' for the same reasons I'm not a fashionista. I don't really follow trends, I often remix the same clothes and heck, I can't be bothered taking photos every morning with a tripod. It's not a 'food blog' because I know nothing about food accept that I like to eat it, and sometimes cook it. It's not a 'lifestyle' blog, unless you can all relate to being left at home alone 9 out of 14 days... It's just a menagerie of what I like, what I do and how I feel.
It's a lifesgood blog. Because when I think about it, it really is. Thanks, for being a part of it.
6 comments:
Glad you're settling in (: I only get to see my boyfriend for about 6 days of the month so I know what it's like haha. Hope 2011 is kind to you.
I'm glad life is good for you. :) I don't think my blog has much direction either, but that's fine, they can change and evolve all the time! xx
That's why I have followed it all along. Nothing more fulfilling than seeing someone living the good life as they see it.
I find the very category driven blogs quite boring. I like to know the person behind the computer screen - part of the reason why I like this one so much!
I totally agree with you. I've been taking breaks away from my blog here and there because I noticed I was blogging the same things over and over. So I decided I'd blog what I wanna, and you definitely should too! I love that you called it a "lifesgood" blog, because that's definitely what it should be. What you wanna say, when you wanna say it, and how you wanna say it. No boundaries on your blog because it's your space; it's not like your sharing it with anyone else who can post on it too. :D
I hope you're doing well. Much love,
Belen.
And it's an awesome blog Ebony, you just keep doing what feels right cause it's working pretty well so far! Here's to another year of blogging about 'whatever'!!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox