
Our second birthday lunch with one of Nan's best friends. That's Mia, just a family friend - she's the cutest little redhead!
I always enjoy seeing my mate Taylor. He lives half way up a mountain and it's just so much fun being at his house, away from everybody. We watched Buffy (on VHS, haha) and I dragged him into town to go shopping for my Nan's perfume. He is one of the biggest things I miss about Tasmania. We never get photos of us, so tried some self timer shots, but in the end this one was still the best one.

I went bowling with my brother's mates a few times... It's just a shame my brother doesn't like bowling, or poker, because some of the best times I had, he wasn't present. Made me a little sad, but we did spend Easter Sunday together for dinner, Absolute Balderdash and Guitar Hero. Anyway, getting off track. I got 98 both the games I bowled, which got me second last the first time, and second the second time. At least I was consistent! Haha.

I had no idea if wearing a hat bowling was 'too much', but when I turned up it became evident it wasn't! I love Tegan :)

I even worked up the courage to get the manager to take a photo of us all! Pity the lighting was terrible.
I spent both weekends out on the town with my best friends from way back. It was my first (and second and third, hehe) time out at a club, and although it was only Launceston, (tiny tiny, 2/3 clubs?) it was a big deal to me. Actually getting out and being 18, and meeting new people, and dancing ALOT and learning how to work a bar (ok, I'm not good at that, I don't wear skanky enough clothes). Here are some shots of us out on Easter Saturday.

Georgie (left) has been my best friend since we were 9 years old.

Emily and Shannon are some of the funnest people you could ever go out with.

This is my partner in crime; Jack. We stayed out until 4:30 together and got pizza :)
I also went to see Alice in Wonderland with my family, I loved it! Loved it! I love that the writer's didn't miss parts just because they were in the old Alice (one of my favourite movies), and I loved the casting of Matt Lucas as the Tweedles! Will definitely be buying this as soon as it hits the shelves.
I spent a total of 11 days away, take 2 travelling, and was a terrible blogger in regards to photos. I nearly always had my camera on me, it was just hard adapting to a place where people don't know I blog and it was hard explaining it to them... I didn't get any outfit shots either because I wasn't comfortable with anyone but David taking them. (No, he didn't come with me because he couldn't get the time off work at such short notice.) Ah well, there's always next time!

One of the only shots I got of me and my little sister Maggie, taken on my last day on this island :)
Anyway, I'm off to catch up on the blogging world! I have missed you all terribly. I really must invest in a laptop - then I could wind down at the end of the day and feel more like getting photos for a daily recap rather than the moments get lost somewhere in the week of snaps. That is an idea!
13 comments:
Oh it looks like you had a really lovely time. I am not a very good bowler but i dont mind playing here and there. Happy belated easter!
ish misses u already :(
omg Ebs you look adorable in all the pictures!! it looks like soooo much fun! When you come to MI we are going bowling :D
I am glad that your nan was surprised and I am sorry to hear that she had jury duty :( But it looks like you had a blast! I love dancing too, I soo wished that you lived here, because my best friend Jamie would love you as much as I do, staying out to 4:30 is a blast, especially with pizza! :D I really love the outfits too, I am the same way I have Kyle take most of mine lol. I missed you!!!!!
:)
XOXOXO~Sara
Ebony Ebony!!!
I have missed your posts so much!
Truly!!
And I very much enjoyed reading this one. It seems like you had a fantastic trip! Haha- you are a really good bowler. I went bowing two weeks ago during spring break...and *cough* got 35 points.... hahaha :).
Also! I love your outfit in the "easter clubbing" pictures!! That floral skirt is so cute and I love the necklace :) You are just really, really cute in general. hahaha.
have a good week :)
Love,
Maggie:)
I've missed your posts! I'm glad your back :]
You look so chic in your photos! I love it.
Anddd i love that you refer to your friends as "mates"!
I just wore the same dress as you on my picnic a couple days ago..so cool! I didtn know you were from aus!! :) I love that!
How lovely!!! Glad your back sweetsx
Looks like you're having a great time.. Enjoy!!
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
Man, this sounds like so much fun! You look gorgeous in those night out shots! I love your dress so much!
Looks like you had an amazing time.
well, i'm glad you didn't waste any time on your holiday! and i'm so happy you're back! you look like you had a lot of fun. visiting your nan & friends & family, and going out to the club for your 1st/2nd/3rd time haha! and you look great in all your photos. ohh, i haven't gone bowling in forever (but i'm not very good anyway hehe), and i miss playing poker with my friends. we used to play for candy.
yay, you loved 'alice' too! i can't wait for that to come out also. i know the reviews were so-so, but i reeeeally enjoyed it. we're alice lovers.
<3
also: oooo! just noticed your new profile pic. pretty, pretty. <3
Welcome home darling! So glad you had a swell time & for Easter also! x
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox