

I didn't really enjoy myself as much as I thought I would. Tiring a little of this town and the company you find in it. I may be moving to Tasmania in July to be closer to my family, so be prepared to hear a lot about that little internal argument. Hope you all had a grand weekend, I'm just sorting out my scrap booking supplies at the moment... I picked up a whole bunch of stuff at SSD before it retired, man I'm a sucker for sales :D
Dress/Mink Pink, Belt/Portmans, Cardigan/Portmans, Shoes/Betts
14 comments:
Oh I have that dress too, it's so cute and Summery =)
Gosh, you are so pretty! Cute dress :) I saw that on someone not too long ago and I really love it! Keep us up to date if you are moving to Tasmania, how cool, its a new adventure! And have fun with the new scrap booking supplies! x
You look awesome!
you look great ebs!! lol I love that you said that you weren't a behemoth, :P
How cool that you might be moving?! I feel like I have barely talked to you, and you have only been gone 11 days. I seriously keep asking Kyle if we are allowed to text long-distance. :P
I am excited to see what you got at the sale too!! (sorry i didn't see the fb comment sooner!)
Oooh, I love that dress! It's so pretty. And my goodness..your friend is super tiny, even with heels!
ebonyyyy!
i always look forward to your comments. you're always so sweet!
you look great! :) i looove your floral dress. i've been looking for some like that. hehe, and you do look super tall compared to your friend. ohh i haven't been clubbing in forever. it's fun but not really my scene, you know?
sorry you didn't have as much fun and that you're over the town already. can't wait to see what's in store for you in the future.
<3!
Oh dear! How adorable is that dress :) Such a sweet blog you have xx
http://hopechella.blogspot.com/
Hey adorable Ebony!! I left you a blog award on my latest blog post :)
Love your dressss!!!! cute cute cute cute times infinity!
"And I'm not a behemoth." Hahaha, I totally chuckled when I read it. (I'm probably reading it in a strange way than you mean to or probably would sound if you were talking to me. I tend to do that.) But wow, she must be tiny! That's adorable though. :) And of course, Ebony, you look gorgeous, and the dress is amazing on you!
I absolutely love that dress!!!
(i have an award for you!)
<3!
That is a very pretty dress!
Oh your floral dress is so pretty. The belt really does add that extra something! You both look great. Tasmania? Wow!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox