1. I am a natural red head. I have been dying my hair since I was 13 years old. I never liked having pale skin and 'strawberry blonde' hair. I'm actually cutting my hair short and stripping the colour from it, just for a change, but I really am in love with dark hair and the way it makes my eyes stand out.


2. I have 4 half sisters and 2 half brothers... but I'm one of a kind :D A lot of people get really confused when I tell them I have 6 siblings. My family is actually so messy, I would need a diagram to explain it to you all. Some of the greatest family I have, have no blood or marriage ties to me, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
3. My favourite genre of music is indie/acoustic. I could listen to the following albums all day, and I highly recommend all of them to you.
Josh Pyke 'Memories & Dust', Missy Higgins 'On A Clear Night', Angus & Julia Stone ' Down The Way', Missy Higgins 'Sound of White', Sarah Blasko 'As Day Follows Night', Lisa Mitchell 'Wonder'.

4. I have a chocolate addiction. If somebody offers me chocolate it takes ALL my willpower to say no, and lately with it being Easter, and even worse, past Easter (which means chocolate goes on sale!), my willpower has been lacking. It makes me feel a little gross afterwards when I think "Wow, I just ate a whole easter bunny in about 15 seconds."
5. I hate exercise. Hate it. I don't get the point of just exercising for the sake of it. I mean, I love being active. I play a lot of sport. And I'll walk places if I have the time/sunscreen (haha!) but just working out for the sake of it isn't fun for me. So I don't do it.



6. I am late for work almost every day. No matter how early I get up, I manage to be late, and I don't even know how it happens! I just have poor time management skills. Luckily I have the coolest boss in the world that has just come to accept it. :D
7. I always wanted to be an actress. I feel as though I would have had a much better chance at it if I had been born in America what with Young Talent Time and The Mickey Mouse Club. I mean, c'mon - I could have easily been a Cullen! :D

Now I want to know 7 things about you! Leave them in a comment, or link me up to your post. You are all Beautiful Bloggers and I love you all!


2. I have 4 half sisters and 2 half brothers... but I'm one of a kind :D A lot of people get really confused when I tell them I have 6 siblings. My family is actually so messy, I would need a diagram to explain it to you all. Some of the greatest family I have, have no blood or marriage ties to me, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
3. My favourite genre of music is indie/acoustic. I could listen to the following albums all day, and I highly recommend all of them to you.
Josh Pyke 'Memories & Dust', Missy Higgins 'On A Clear Night', Angus & Julia Stone ' Down The Way', Missy Higgins 'Sound of White', Sarah Blasko 'As Day Follows Night', Lisa Mitchell 'Wonder'.

4. I have a chocolate addiction. If somebody offers me chocolate it takes ALL my willpower to say no, and lately with it being Easter, and even worse, past Easter (which means chocolate goes on sale!), my willpower has been lacking. It makes me feel a little gross afterwards when I think "Wow, I just ate a whole easter bunny in about 15 seconds."
5. I hate exercise. Hate it. I don't get the point of just exercising for the sake of it. I mean, I love being active. I play a lot of sport. And I'll walk places if I have the time/sunscreen (haha!) but just working out for the sake of it isn't fun for me. So I don't do it.



6. I am late for work almost every day. No matter how early I get up, I manage to be late, and I don't even know how it happens! I just have poor time management skills. Luckily I have the coolest boss in the world that has just come to accept it. :D
7. I always wanted to be an actress. I feel as though I would have had a much better chance at it if I had been born in America what with Young Talent Time and The Mickey Mouse Club. I mean, c'mon - I could have easily been a Cullen! :D

Now I want to know 7 things about you! Leave them in a comment, or link me up to your post. You are all Beautiful Bloggers and I love you all!
8 comments:
I never would have guessed that this is not your natural hair color, because it looks so amazing on you!
EBS! I owe you a giant email! Okay, I LOVE your hair! I agree that it makes your eyes pop, i think also that you would make a great actress! You are so adorable, I think you should move here and go for it! They are making so many movies in michigan!
I could agree with you on almost all of these. But alas, I am not a chocolate freak. I am a chip freak. But I understand, I eat entire bags of chips, I have too felt that "ew". But OMG your pics are sooo cute!!!
lol kyle just told me "Sara! You can't have her!" like your a pet or something. pssh! You have 6 siblings, what's another one? :P
I love you; and I'm so glad I already knew these 7 things about you ...
PS You look so spectacularly beautiful in the last pic xx
I loved this post, I find it so interesting finding little random things our about people.
umm seven things about me.
well 1. Everyone on my mums side of the family has red hair except me and my brother, 2. I have one full brother and one half brother, both older than me, 3. I also went through a huge phase of listening to josh pyke - memories and dust, in fact, I love all his albums, 4. I don't like chocolate! I know, I know, don't say anything! haha 5. I also hate excersising and I don't play any sport.. The only excersice I get is walking, but I do a lot of that so I should be good 6. I like to be very organised 7. I would suck at acting.
I kinda just changed your facts in a way it related to me, sorry for the long comment.
:)
The brown looks so natural. Your skin is beautiful. As are your eyes! This was so fun to read. Our music tastes are so similar it's scary!!
ebony!!
oh i had no idea you dyed your hair! it looks natural. i like strawberry blonde hair a lot actually, but your darker hair suits you i think. :) dark hair + light eyes is always such a pretty combination.
we have a lot in common! haha, i'm a chocolate addict too and HATE exercise. perhaps we're "allergic" to it. :P
and i like indie music too, so i'll have to give some of your fave bands a listen sometime.
i always thought acting would be fun too, but never really tried it out! ack. i'm such a wimp. maybe if/when you go to university, you can take a drama class or something. :)
so nice to learn more about you, ebony!!
<3
I didn't know you dye your hair! Either way, you're still beautiful though (But I admit to LOOOOOVING your dark hair).
I too am always late to work. My last boss didn't mind after a while because I was only late by a minute. We have a new boss who's a total pain in the butt and I'm always burning gas to rush over to work on time because I too can't seem to get to work on time no matter how early I get ready!
haha you've got a point thar about the whole family needing a diagram xD i remember in grade 3 when i wuld talk about u trying to explain that half is difernet than step xP lol did u know i want to be a movie director if i get to be one and ammon too you'll be busy x3
miss u bai
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox