Friday, April 30, 2010

Some days...

I honestly feel so fed up with everything and never having enough time that I just get nothing done. Like organising my wardrobe, or my house, or my blog. But I just want to take a minute to thank all of you lovely ladies on my sidebar there. You're there because when I read your blog or we comment back and forth - I don't feel so alone.

Seriously, if you haven't started following those girls, you're missing out. And if you're not there, it doesn't mean I don't love you any less... I am currently in the process of re-vamping my blog, both visually and behind the scenes. So let's see if I can't get that happening.


Sometimes I wish I was a cat, then I could just laze around looking cute. I love this photo because it required no light/contrast etc adjustment. Mischa looks perfect as she is.

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone! :)

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awh wow, I can honestly say I feel the exact same way! I have so much I need to do but I just can't find the time or effort to do it esp my blog - something always comes up or gets in the way. Or tidying my room before I move to Melb or even sorting out a lot more things I need to do for Melb etc etc. Ahh! Hopefully we'll both snap out of it & find a day where we can laze around & gradually finish these tasks off eh!

Hehe yes, your kitty is super gorgeous, they eyes always get me! so pretty!

I shall check out those blogs indeed :)

Unknown said...

Aww lovey I am saddened to hear that you are saddened! Just make your self a cup of tea and prioritise what you need to do first, if you find blogging is getting like a chore then take a time out, I'm sure all of your followers will understand :) Chin up lovely, I'm so glad I found your blog too! ♥

http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com

maggeygrace said...

Aw, you're such a sweetheart Ebony. I definitely get what you are saying and couldn't agree more. Some days when it all gets to be too much, it's so nice to come home, get on blogger and see the lovely ladies that make up this community. Through their comments, blogs, and support it truly can change my day.

Hang it there sweet girl, you can do it.

I'm excited to see your design changes!

And I feel so honored to be one of the "sidebar ladies" :)

Mel said...

Haha I used to wish I were a cat sometimes too so I could just laze about doing nothing. Aww I'm sorry, I know that feeling of having too much to do and so little time. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Hahaha thanks for the comment you make me chuckle, ohh I got rid of the reference! That's how ashamed I was to it! :D Did you get my email lovey? Hope you're feeling a little happier? ♥

stephanieesstar said...

Aw, I know how you feel about not having enough time! Even though I have lots of free time, I tend to waste it and never get the things I really need to done.

I hope you can find some time soon to organize and feel better!

thegirlhassparke said...

Very honoured to be in your side bar! Thankyou!
I know how you feel at the moment I have way to much to do and not enough time to do it. My blog is definitely suffering but unfortunately I dont get paid to blog or get marked for it so it has to go down the list of priorities. Don't put to much pressure on yourself we will always be here for you. I am going to post out your package on Tuesday, sorry just have to wait until I get paid :-)

(always)alanna said...

oh im so there girl
ive been staring at the inside of a calculus book for 48 hours straight
cheer up though!
xx

Gem said...

Aww such a gorgeous kitty!! xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute kitty - and I understand and echo your sentiments! I'm often saying that in my next life - I hope I come back as one of my dogs - oh the life! :)

Sweets and Hearts said...

aww, i'm glad it helps! i'm so glad i started blogging too, because i got to meet and learn more about awesome people (like you!).

and ughhh i've been the same way. i feel like i have so much to do but it just never gets done. it makes me really anxious and i just put things off because it makes me anxious. it's a bad cycle.

i'm excited to see your blog evolve!! :)

<3

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox