
what: shoes/dotti, skirt/otto mode, shirt/esprit
where: on the way to work, again. i hate working saturday mornings after playing touch football the night before. oh & this is the first day since getting my bangs that i didn't blow dry them. they're not too bad considering...
why: well look at that! another floral & blue hued outfit. both of which always make me feel girlie & pretty! i have a scarfe the same colour of the shoes that will definitely be worn with this navy basic in the winter. i wish i could wear more than one layer in summer here.. but it is nearly 40 degrees celsius everyday (& occasionally more!)
7 comments:
I LOVE your skirt! And I think you did great making it casual with the tshirt and the bright flats! And your bangs look good too. I ALWAYS straighten them or they look wacky...
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Hehe, its so strange to think that you have summer over there - when its winter here!
Such a cute outfit, I especially love your blue shoes!
xxx
completely adorable! I love the shoes
LOVE that skirt! Looks so effortless but so fabulous :)
Your flats are sooo pretty!
Love those shoes! What a great color.
Your blue flats are too cute:) I'm loving the summer weather!!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox