Friday night @ Amy's Hawaiian 18th was the perfect time to show off my new little black swimsuit & have a great time with some of my best friends. Pina Coladas, dancing the night away & some amazing food all made for a great night. Happy birthday Amy!
what i wore: swimsuit/Cozi by Jennifer Hawkins, shorts/Jeanswest
quick shot @ Bec's before heading out - photo courtesy of Rebecca's cam
the birthday girl, Jordan & I
Bec & Hayley in the pool
Some of my best friends & our Pina Coladas, courtesy of Amy's mum!
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox
2 comments:
Oh you look adorable!! Love the swimsuit sweets! Pool parties are loads of fun! My weekend consisted of beach and cafes:)
Super cute swimsuit!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox