
what: dress billabong, shoes betts, bag sportsgirl
where: on the way to the Pink Ribbon breakfast, quick shot by David @ the front door
why: yes yes, you've seen the bag & dress before, but not together :) i needed a pink hued outfit & this dress is just so wearable.. i added the bag for an extra touch of colour & these shoes are the only ones i have that don't rub on the blister my new thongs gave me last week. in all truth, i chucked this together in 10 minutes as i was running super late (as you can see with my wet ends...)
6 comments:
well u looks so pretty cute hun :))
weet white dress and lovely bag <33333
That dress is fantastic! I love it! IT doesn't need much to make it fun - that's what's so great about summer dresses!
Very cute sandals, I see you are in the warmer months now over there, lovely.
Very cute dress. I like that its a light color and probably would look good with dark tights too! (Sorry, i'm in "cold weather" thinking right now.
oh such a cute outfit and you look so sweet! i even like the numbers at the back hehe!
what a really cute dress :)
leen
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox