Anyway, this will be our first christmas together - David & I were at a loss as to what to get them to from Santa. Browsing some new blogs today I found a link to this amazing invention!
I can't believe how amazing these litter boxes look; much better than the current sandbox in the corner & alot more compact. There's also testimonials on the site claiming they work... I'm keen to check them out myself. I wonder how David would react if I told him the cats present would cost $180.00 this Christmas.. Then there's the option of getting two.. Haha.
Ah well, one can dream. I'd keep it simple with white; enabling it to match the laundry, toilet or kitchen. What colour's your fave?
1 comment:
I'd go with red and I can't believe that's a litter box!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox