Then a few days ago I took my drive to work to upload some photos to facebook. Done & done. THEN I had a look for a few photos from earlier this year to share with you lovely ladies. The folder they were in was there, titled '2009' as always. But the subfolders named 'Tasmanian Trip' & 'Kitties' etc were GONE. I check '2008' & '2007'.. everything was there. Don't worry Ebony, they're probably on the computer at home...
Nope. They weren't. & that my friends, is how I lost the past year in photos besides what I uploaded on facebook (mainly a few birthday parties & the best of the kitty shots) & here on blogger. Pretty dissappointing, considering we took over 300 photos on Tas & I only uploaded one from each place we visited. Waaaaaah.
So ladies, back up your photos, & then back them up on disks or online again. Because I work at a computer shop & our technician is stumped as to how some loose files in the '2009' won't open at all on Windows or Mac, whereas others dissappeared completely.
Oh well, life goes on. I still have my memories. That said, I should get to treat myself to a little retail therapy. I like the look of these babies from Sportsgirl. Can't wait to get hold of some peach pieces this summer, that colour is going to be big :)
2 comments:
Losing photos os one of my biggest fears.. I feel your pain. I'm currently obssessed with all things peach it's such a summery colour!
That strapless number is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox