Saturday, November 7, 2009

The gift of giving :)

Today I got paid & promptly purchased my little brother's birthday present (he turns 11 in three days!) I got JB-Hifi to ship it straight to him as he lives on the other side of the country. Then I took a look around the site & found some dirt cheap cds. $6.66 each if you bought 3, so I got 6 :) A mixed bag of old favourites I wouldn't pay full price for & some new ones I don't know if I'll entirely love...


Juno Soundtrack, Come Away With Me/Norah Jones, Greatest Hits/Christina, Plans/Death Cab, Greatest Hits/Shania Twain, This Business of Art/Tegan & Sara

It was at this point I remembered I had a gift card for Sanity, left over from my birthday. What better way to spend it than on someone else? Considering I already had my new muse on the way... so I bought the 2 blu-rays David has been after. Wolverine & the new Transformers flick. Hopefully because I bought them for him, he won't force me to watch them. *fingers crossed*

So today I feel exceptionally good. I got to hang out with B last night & I had a blast playing Monopoly (& totally being in front when we called it quits! hehe).. & there's something so nice about giving to others, that has put me on top of the world. That & the fact I ate lunch by myself in the park with the smell of rain & grass surrounding me :D Hope you're all having a wonderful day & have an even better weekend!

Oh & I would LOVE to hear about what you're listening to. Now that I'm finally getting the net @ home after a year without it, I can get on the iTunes store :)

5 comments:

Barbro Andersen said...

I love Tegan & Sara <3

I am currently hooked on Zeromancer with Houses of Cards and Lifehouse with Storm. And, I kind of have a thing for Jason Mraz, but that's a secret!

Natalie Suarez said...

ooo i want the juno soundtrack!! lovely film :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Giving always makes you feel good! :) ANd I've really been into NERD lately. Not sure if it's your style or not... I didn't think it was but now I love them!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

My ipod playlist is extremely eclectic, but lately I've been obsessed with MIKA's new album, as well as the Pete Yorn/Scarlette Johansan album and Kelly Clarkson. :)

helena / little mo said...

Currently on my playlist:)

Ingrid Michaelson
Zee avi (check her out ok:)
www.zeeavi.com/music
the frames
If these trees could talk

oh too much! xxx

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox