Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Rather Nice Day

I've been a regular customer at the dentist as of late. Wisdoms coming through, throat caning and caps coming off everywhere! This particular Saturday I really didn't feel like cruising into work and having to have my mouth constantly yapping. Ouch. Instead we slept in, took some Diflam (just me) and went to Ikea for a spot of lunch.



Meatballs, chips, quiche, 2 muffins, cheesecake, salad bowl, bread roll, sauce, iced coffee and a soft drink for less than $30? Bliss. We had a quick cruise around and then I was feeling rather sick again so it was nap time :)



Aaaand this is my boyfriend. He's a cutie. I'm smitten. We have fun.



ps. This album is amazing. We bought it from cdbaby.com and it got delivered in less than two weeks :) Obadiah's sound is very acoustic breakfast boppy. (John Mayer-ie with an edge.) That should be it's own genre. Craig and I both agreed if we owned a cafe this would be the number one played album. Plus the cover reminds me of Selise's blog. Happy times.

11 comments:

summertime dreams said...

Jealousss of your close proximity to an Ikea!! That lunch looked delish. You definitely look to be having a blast, so awesome! Glad to see those smiles coming from within and all around :)

maggeygrace said...

I'm really happy to see you happy, Ebs:) And blogging, YAY! I miss knowing what's happening in your life. I'm so jealous of your Ikea!

eleanor said...

Ahhh, I have fond memories of eating at Ikea after a long shop when I was in Sydney! So fun.

I was so happy to see a post from you and I'm glad that YOU are happy! (Your boy is a cutie by the way!)

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

yum yum food. Yay glad to see you happy too :D xx

Kat said...

ooh he is a cutie! You look so happy together. Sorry to hear about your teeth. I had a wisdom tooth out a while ago and I have to get two more out soon. Not fun!

Marie Pech said...

that's too funny, luke and i went to ikea this weekend in brooklyn! everyone was eating the meatballs! haha. i'm glad to see you looking so very happy and i love the pics :)

Alex said...

Oh it's so nice to see you back!

I haven't been to Ikea for ages but you've got me craving meatballs now. And Dime bar cake. Mmmmmm.

Allana said...

Ps. just listened to Obadiah! Oh My God, he is amazing - love his gorgeous cover of Hey Ya too. Perfect cafe music! Thanks again x

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Hey that's me! Aww thanks honey xx

I hope your poor little teeth are feeling much better soon. Luke is going in to have his wisdom teeth out next month. I got mine out when I was 18 so I get to play nurse ;)

I'm glad you've got someone taking care of you too! And quite the cutie might I add ;)

xoxo

Charis said...

He is cute! I've missed your blog... glad you seem to have found your zest for life & your voice again xox

That Brunette One said...

You guys look so happy together! :)

Love your blog!
x

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox