I love food. I love that a great meal and great company can really make the difference to my day. Craig and I have been trying to save like mad for the upcoming Melbourne/Tas trip but one thing that never gets sacrificed is our grocery list... Salmon, Beef Stroganoff, Tacos and Stirfry are a few of our regular dishes... but I love when things like home made pizza and fruity crumpets just come together :) Finger food is the best.
7 comments:
ooooh. everything looks so yummy!
Looks seriously yummy! I find I can't really sacrifice good food either, unless I literally had only a few pennies to my name I won't be buying lame food! x
Whoa this all looks so tempting! Good food makes you feel soooo good. I love it.
beef strog and stir fry are regulars in our house too. We also make homemade burgers a lot.
Yuuuummm!! I love food too and all of this looks amazing! xx
Ooh, now I'm hungry!
I'd be too grumpy if I sacrificed food for savings ;)
Everything looks SO delicious, it's making me hungry ! x
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox