To re-build my life.
Compared to this time last year...
New job. New friends. New crush. New role at work. New house. New area. New found control. New found lack of. New found love. New determination.
Today is the day. Thanks for sticking around.
7 comments:
All sounds very positive, very happy for you! :D xx
Welcome back!
I am happy for you Ebs! I know you can do this :)
It's going to be a good day, then! Starting fresh is always good. Welcome back!
Elizabeth (at previously Cat Wings Can - now Penelope Place! See, change is good!)
Glad to hear it!! Keep that chin up and the sun will always find you ;) HUGS from NYC
Sounds like you've already rebuilt it Ebs! Now's the time to settle in and enjoy it.
xxx
Hooray! I can't wait to hear more x
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox