1. sew something, anything.
2. partake in a pot luck :)
3. scrap and print a digital album.
4. take a cooking class.
5. have a pretty desk for creative stuffs.
6. try a new tea every month.
7. enrol at shillington college.
8. take a road trip.
9. get a library card.
10. find a tangible copy of killing heidi's reflector.
11. join a netball team again.
12. bake someone a birthday cake.
13. volunteer.
14. try yoga.
15. see paper kites in concert.
16. read 5 new books.
17. busk.
18. get my rsa.
19. take a first aid course.
20. pay off my credit card.
21. save 10,000.
4 comments:
I love this list, I'm definitely going to make one before my next B'Day. I feel like listening to Killing Heidi now! What are you going to busk with? :)
Love your new list! I totally have that album here somewhere - want it? We could do a tea swap too, you buy one month and I'll buy the next one etc? :)
Oooh a cooking class! Sounds like so much fun :) Miss you blogging loads chick, hope you're a happy bean! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
Fun list! Number 21 sounds virtually impossible though, unless you win the lottery or 10k in your money is a lot less than it is in mine!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox