
I did 4 loads of washing and learned how to fold a fitted sheet. Yes, I am a nanna :) But I have mad nanna skillzzz. I am really in love with the set we have on at the moment (see above) - it's so bohemian feeling and neutral which means I can change up the decor any way I like! I'm super excited to get our new bedroom furniture in two weeks - it's got a nice vintage feel and I'm going to be reno-ing it a bit :)

I cleaned the bathrooms and the toilets, sorted the pantry and fridge, jumped in the shower, took my chances on our deli being open and it was! so I grabbed the ingredients for chocolate cupcakes. I took a bit of the sugar out of the original recipe but I plan on adding whipped chocolate cream/mousse on top to make up for it. If my co-workers like them tomorrow I will definitely post the recipe. Just need a second opinion.

Possibly the nicest surprise today was going outside to put the rubbish out and this little flower grabbing my attention. I swear it grew overnight! I never even saw it's huge stem before. Ah, I love little miracles like that... So now, tell me all about how Good your Friday was! I want to hear all about it :)
11 comments:
I love that you're back with the blog! This post is motivating me to get things done this weekend as well, and bake something for my growing sweet tooth ;) The pic of your kitty is too cute. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Cheers from NYC to you :D
Aww, such a beautiful flower. It's nice to find little surprises like that, huh?! Oooh, I do like the bedset - a very nice neutral chilled back feel to them. Cute cat too :)
Love the little kitty. We have got lots of cat pics on our blog too - i'm a crazy cat lady!
Keep up the fab blog!
Greetings from England, UK! xoxo
I've just blogged about how Good my Friday is - I am full of smiles today :)
Isn't your surprise flower gorgeous? It's such a perfect shape and colour.
Also, I love how your oven looks like it's a big smiley face!
We are in the process of redecorating our bedroom too. We just bought a new bedspread today and will hopefully be getting a new bed and chest of drawers in a few weeks.
Yay for a nice productive day! And that flower looks amazing can't believe how huge it is! xx
Haha Ebs you are so cute! Mad Nana skills! :) Those cupcakes are going to be awesome, I just know it. Mischa is so cute! I love the sheets and that little pillow too. I can't wait to see your furniture, will you do a post on your room? I want to see those mad decorating skills!
xoxoxxoo
~Sara
Sound like a gorgeous friday!! Adore your blog and your bubbas (cats) are gorgeous!! xxx
Sister that youtube clip was awesome! Man, I was always so impressed when I worked at Macy*s how the people in the bedding department could refold a fitted sheet. Now I know!
Also, your sheets are beautiful! I've been looking for some gorgeous new ones. Where did you find yours?
Haha, I learned to fold a fitted sheet from a Martha Stewart magazine. Who's an old lady now? lol.
I got your whatsapp msg the other month and replied! hehe thanks for it! It's so nice to see you've settled in really well here in Perth and we must catch up soon! very soon! gees life gets so busy for the both of us! But we'll find a date yes? :)
I'll be moving in with my boyfriend soon, I'm so excited! really can't wait!
Hope all is well! x
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox