Explanation: I miss 'home'. While this house here with David should feel like it, when he's away I just feel alone and detached. I go to work; I'm happy as larry. I come home and I just sink into this slump. I'm not one of those live-alone social butterflies but I don't get to be a coupley homebody because my other half isn't here 9/14ths of the time. This sort of leaves me at crazy cat lady status and while I normally laugh it off, last night I came to my wit's end.
Yes Man. Great movie. I wish I could emulate the message. I guess that's my little goal and I just had to write it down here. I've wanted to for so long, I just didn't want all my posts to turn into sobfests. I now feel like I've got it off my chest and when I write about happy times it won't seem forced or fake. We're all up to speed. I'm sad - I want to be happier :)
IT'S NOT ALL BAD!
1. I've finally got the hang of work. I've made budget the last 3 weeks! (Target = last years sales, Budget = double the target and the store goal for me.) Which means gold stars, good pay and a sense of achievement which is always a nice feeling.
2. I recently went to a Telco roadshow (for those who aren't aware, I work for jb hifi in the Telstra dealer department) which is basically a day of playing with new phones and learning about new phone plans. I made a few friends and my name was picked out of a barrel to participate in one of two teams; competing for the chance to win an HTC HD7 phone. Aaaaand we won!
3. I got a call Friday from John at Sony Ericsson saying he had good news. Turns out my name was in the right place at the right time again and I won a Sony Xperia Play as well! I never really win anything, but two things in the one day? My luck is changing :)
I think I really should buy a lotto ticket Tuesday :D If I won I'd get my passport and pop on over to Michigan. Imagine the road trip Sara! And yes, Bec, you can come too.

So yessum, I still exist. And now it's time to live. No day but today....

So yessum, I still exist. And now it's time to live. No day but today....
2 comments:
It can be hard making such a large adjustment, and in spite of your meltdown you came back with all the positives as well so I think you will be fine! Love the pic!
There is my pretty girl! YES COME HERE!! I have lots of room for you!!! Louie would love you too :)
Congrats on the wins! Twice in one day!! Sorry about the bumms, though, sometimes I feel that way too because Kyle is never home when I am. Stupid work.
Miss you lady!!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox