The other day my hdd crashed on my laptop :( It's completely irretrievable. Thankfully I am backed up (on backblaze) until about 2 months ago, so I didn't lose too many photos. We'll see how I go about retrieving my stuff in a zip file though. I'm just scared. I have the worse luck with computers! :D Definitely gonna set up time machine when I get it back... purchased a new external so I'm ready.
Been kicking some major butt at work... so much so that my budget has gone up to 11 connects a week; I started on 9. So that makes me happy. I like being able to help people choose the right plan and phone for them, as lame as that sounds.
Aaaaand, David and I are taking a break and I don't know about our chances of getting back together are. It was all getting too hard with fifo and feelings and you know when you've been together an age and the passion is just all gone? You should treat eachother better than anyone, be on the same team and boost one another's confidence... well we were at the stage where you do the opposite. So I don't wanna ramble too much about it here just now but I haven't really told anybody and wanted to get it down somewhere. I don't think it's going to ever go back to how it was. Which is fucking sad.
Through all this I haven't been blogging and I'm sick of it. I want a documentation of my life in 10 years. With photos and thoughts and opinions. I don't want to censor my writing anymore because someone I read might not like it.
13 comments:
!!! oh gosh! i am sad to hear that you're in this situation :( i hope things turn around for you soon so you can be happy again! it's not offensive to hear what you are really feeling, and man, do i feel for ya. keep your chin up! would a little package from the states cheer you up?! shoot me an email with your address! angelamariemorgan@gmail.com
take good care and have hope
Oh my gosh, Ebony. I know you're refraining from talking about it, but I know you have to be hurting inside. I think one of the hardest things EVER is that even if you still care about someone and love them....things can still change. It doesn't matter how perfect it was or how good it was, in the end, it only matters how things are at the present.
I'm here. Email me if you want. Honestly.
Oh Ebs lovey, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you can work things out for the best. You know where I am if you need to vent.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Ebony!! I hope you are doing ok! Relationships are super hard and you might just need to this time to clear your heads and figure out what you want. It sounds like work is going amazingly well for you so you have something to keep you distracted and happy :)
I'm thinking of you!
Oh Ebony! I'm so sorry to hear that! It can definitely be hard to get to a point where you don't bring out the best in each other--I've definitely been through that before, so take your time, but do the things you enjoy doing! Like blogging and baking and scrapbooking! I'm thinking of you sweets! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!!
oh dear, ebony! No worries, i'm sure things will get better. There are always times like that in our lives to make us become stronger :)
i wish you all the best. there will be hard moments to come i'm sure, and relieving ones too, but try to remember through it all - there's a reason why you're here, and there's a reason why it's now. And if nothing else in life, I have found that to be very very true.
Oh sweetheart, I'm SO sorry to hear that.
Make sure you treat yourself kind through the whole process. Drink tea, sit in the sunshine (maybe with a cardi - is it real cold over your way yet?), cuddle your kitties and watch daggy movies.
And let me know if you need anything, OK?
x
Oh ebs! I hope you are okay! I know things really suck sometimes and this break is probably really good. You can sit back and really look at everything. I also say screw everyone and write what you want! It's your blog!
Miss you.
Xoxox
~Sara
ps- oh those clothes that I have been hoarding for a lifetime? I am getting the rest from Lauren tomorrow. I am sorry I have been such an asshole and not sent them back yet.
Biggest hugs! I'm so sorry things haven't worked out for you and David! :(
Be gentle with yourself xxx
♥
I hope you're ok.. :(
I'm so sorry!
BTW, I'm in love with your blog and I wonder if we can follow each other..? what do you think ? even if no, I will be your follower <3
chocarome.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear about all the pooey things that have been happening. I can definitely relate to just feeling down - I had that going on quite badly a few weeks ago.
I can relate especially to the whole not wanting to censor one's writing! It's so hard because you want people to read your blog, and relate to it, and find some sort of answers there, but you don't want to offend anyone.
I hope things look up soon! Stay positive - I know it can be tough! <3
catwingscan.wordpress.com
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox