Thursday, April 21, 2011

We Can Try

I feel like I've come full circle. This time last year I was in a completely different place in my life but the feeling was the same. A little unsure. A little excited. I have my dark bangs back and as silly as it sounds I think it's made a world of difference. I've been pretty down lately and felt like something is missing. Besides the fact that David is away 9/14 days. I'm going to work at filling the gap again... I miss playing sport, scrapping, baking, blogging... Teams aren't easy to find down here but it is a cinch for me to open up my computer and start playing with photos again. I need to make the time to bake and to blog. I'm going to stop lurking facebook like a creep, heck I might even work up the courage to delete it. This is my outlet; my collection of thoughts and stories and adventures.


Speaking of, lately we've been gardening. Will have to get some photos to document our progress seeing as I remembered to take before photos :) Anywho, I'm off to work :) I love not having to start until 1pm on a Thursday because I work the late night hours. I'm definitely a morning person.

5 comments:

Kass DeBoer said...

Deleting your facebook will leave you with so much spare time. I definitely know this from experience! hahha.

I'm sorry you've been down lately. Just make sure to make time to do the things you love!

xoxo mama wolf

Unknown said...

Wholeheartedly agree with Mama Wolf... all work and no play etc makes Ebony a sad girl! It must be so hard having David away so often but make sure the time you do have together is special :) And I miss seeing your scrapbooking updates! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Love the new hairstyle, looks lovely :D Hope you get baking again, I always find it very fulfilling. xx

Sara said...

Hey cutie Ebs! I love that you are going to share your gardening and more baking on the blog! I miss your scrapping too :) You are being very postive about everything and that is always good!

XOXOX
~Sara

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Good on you for doing things that make you happy! My gosh, it's just so important. Can't wait to see more posts about your adventures.
x

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox