Monday, April 11, 2011

Ware? There.

Yesterday I went to Mt Lawley (read: coolest place on earth) to catch up with my little B and have luncheon :) We went to grill'd and it was de'lish! On a roll we decided we'd do a bit of pondering... And we came across an amazing store full of trinkies and fun things! Exclamation mark! They were playing hits off the Garden State soundtrack and the lady at the counter was so welcoming... I couldn't help but buy these two gorgeous little cat bowls (cute pet things are hard to find!) and a couple of pencil-looking pens which I thought were the niftiest things ever. I've actually already lost mine at work so hopefully it turns up - it didn't last a day! Haha.

Shops like Woolworths and Coles aren't open here on Sundays so Bec took me to a little IGA and Farmer's market up near her student accommodation.  I picked up the rest of the ingredients for risotto for under $20. 99c for a massive zucchini?! Can't beat that. It was just a really nice afternoon... concluding with picking David up and having dinner together. He flew out again this morning but will be back Wednesday night. His roster is all over the place lately but it's great to see little snippets of him here and there :) Tonight I'm on my own again so I'm gonna clean and try maybe get a page of scrapping done.

I definitely need a smaller lens for my camera so it's more portable! How much more fun would it be to share and look back on these times with photos included? Argh!

6 comments:

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

I love special little trinket stores! Sounds like you had a really fun day. Yippee!

And you got to see your man too! A great day all round :)

Sara said...

Oh I wanna see the kitty bowls! I am excited to get to the Farmer's market too now that school is winding down. :) I am glad that you got to see David! You guys are so cute!
lol I hope you find that pencil/pen!

<3

Jordie said...

You should post pictures of your kitty bowls and (if you find them) the pen :)
Lovely blog. Its great to have found another Perth area blogger too! x

Unknown said...

A treasure hunt! :) How is your kitty cat? I wanna see lots of photos of your new(ish) place! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

Amber Schmidt said...

What a most lovely, lovely day! xo

m. said...

miss you eb.

sounds like a fantastic day.
xox

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox