
I love blue, white and red together. It's no secret it is one of my favourite colour combinations.. Anyway, I decided to wear my favourite shirt today and really didn't feel like wearing something around my neck. It has been SO HOT lately... But it needed something more..

It's very hard to wear anything in this town without looking over dressed, but I think this flower did the trick. Plus wearing red makes my lips seem redder without wearing any makeup, and I'm not too crash hot on makeup in the warm weather.. Just some SPF moisturiser for me thanks.

So, florals are all the rage nowadays... why not add an actual flower to your ensemble? This one was attached to a hair slide, so I just slipped it onto my little tie. Oh I'm also wearing my silver sandals.. which although they're not pictured (I was running late as always!) can be seen here.
shirt/French Connection, skirt/Just Jeans, flower/gifted from Hannah
22 comments:
I'll say, Alice is EVERYWHERE but it's very lovely, the movie is wonderful, I'm so sure you'll love it!
The outfit is very cute, I love the blue mixed with red (:
-Michelle
http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com
This is so lovely!!! I love the stripes, the pleated skirt and that FLOWER! It is such a great touch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Eb!! You look so adorable!! I love the stripes with the flower, you really did find the perfect touch :) Sometimes sunscreen is all I can manage too. But you are so pretty that you don't need makeup!
And talk about blue eyes-whoa!! lol and your cute freckles!! I heart you!
talk to you when I get back!
xoxoxo
~Sara
love your red flower and stripe shirt. how cute. cant wait for the interview! :)
Aww I love this! I used to wear all black and pin flowers onto my shirts.. I should bust some of those out! Thanks for the inspiration! You're too cute. :)
Cute flower! I love that. I am really envious of your warm weather, there is a severe lack there of everywhere I go!
I love how you added the flower to the skirt, very pretty. I look forward to hearing your movie review, I'll tell you what I thought of it after reading yours.
Love the flower with the striped top, very cute detail!
I say be overdressed in your small town! it will make people talk about you and how fun is that!
Awh thank you for you lovely comment! It made me smile! So exquisite! haha!
Yeah I enjoyed Alice (but I can't say the same with my friends, they didn't think it was as great as they thought) but I really liked it - it sure what different but it's really interesting I think it's the best 3D I've seen out of all 3D movies I've seen so far *nods* :)
I love stripes esp with red with it - looks very French oui oui ! :)
Do you want to do mail swap with moi? Your other comment you gave me made me think to ask you! Hehe e-mail me if you'd like at ijenyfah_@hotmail.com and it's extra awesome 'cos were both in WA :) Hurrah postage wouldn't cost much *hi5*
Hope your day is filled with laughter & smiles & prettiness falahlah !
xx
P.S. I got my dress from Jay Jays for $25 :)
One more quick thing since you seem to be a bit of a bookworm... I'm having a giveaway over at my blog that I think you might enjoy :)
Ohhhhh
I'm so excited to hear what you thought about 500 days of summer!!
Anyways, I love what you wear. It always makes me want to head to a beach and soak up some sun- it's just carefree and chicccc.
Alice in wonderland looks amaazzzing.
I think I am going to go see that tomorrow:).
Also, I love the flower!
Love always,
Magpie:)
Red and blue are so perfect together, and the white gives it a more sailor feel (which im obsessed with), also thankyou for posting about a black bird ring a few posts ago, from Thatvintage on etsy....absolutely beautiful, Im obsessed with rings and love it!
Wonderful blog :)
-Morgan
www.catch13.blogspot.com
Very lovely and sweet assemble! The flower top off the look so well!
Ah, looking forward to the interview! ;)
aww, pretty.
hi ebs...
me again.
just wanted to let you know i awarded you and your blog an award. you can read more about it and collect your award at the following link
http://gettingsomefunoutoflife.blogspot.com/2010/03/special-welcome-and-very-special-thank.html
{{{hugs}}}
ebonyyyy!!
i love this outfit. what a cool idea to use a flower from a hair pin and put it on your skit! i love red, white & blue together too, even though it does look patriotic (but who cares, right?). you have a talent for looking put-together in a short amount of time! ;D
yeah, i'm going through an alice obsession right now too! i mean, i always liked alice in wonderland, but with all this alice craze happening everywhere, it's getting worse!! hehe.
<3
Hiiiii! I'm a new follower. That flower was such a cute idea!
"It's very hard to wear anything in this town without looking over dressed". I know EXACTLY what you mean.
the flower is such a sweet addition! love it!
heyfancypants.blogspot.com
The flower is such a simple yet effective accessory:)How are you sweets?
Ps: Enter my giveaway if youd like:)
Totally diggin' this adorable look. I will never get over the over sized flower. Thank you Ms. Bradshaw!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox