Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Polka dots!


I decided to sorta recreate what I wore to Big Day Out because I never got photos of it. Plus I love these shorts. I wish I'd got them in a size smaller so I could wear them higher; they're a bit loose but oh well. I got them from Freez and was just happy they fit my booty :p


This was the necklace I got from Fleur Avenue, I love it! Seriously, if you haven't checked out her Etsy shop I suggest you do it. Now. She has a tonne more stuff that I've added to my wish list and her stuff comes in the cutest packaging!


Oh and that's my bag collection. Or a part of it. I have nowhere to hang them all so they go on unused door handles around the house. This doorway is the entrance to our office, and that is a cricket bat you can see in the shadows :)

shirt/Esprit, shorts/sunnygirl, necklace/fleur avenue, shoes/williams

20 comments:

Belen said...

seriously, you're so pretty! you remind me of carrie mulligan! (http://images.hitfix.com/photos/216255/CareyMulliganAnEducation_gallery_primary.jpg)

and your doorknobs seem really high on the door, lol. ours come up only to our hips. or is it just that door?

by the way, you asked what's captain eo. well, it was a 3-D short film that michael jackson did for disneyland as one of the attractions. it was around from the late 80s to early 90s before being replaced by a 3-D show of Honey I Shrunk the Kids. but as a tribute to MJ, but brought the short film back for a while. :) it's all re-mastered and fixed up and what not. :)

Belen said...

if you search online for Captain EO on youtube.com, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see it. :)

kate maggie said...

You look great! I love those shorts so much..polka dots will always make me weak in the knees! <3

Jennifer said...

Love the shorts & your bag collection! am very fond of key necklace also - very pretty! It just occurred to me that you look a tad like Lisa Mitchells - hehe! So pretty! x

Chaucee said...

Cute shorts! Perfect for summertime.

Linda said...

You are so cute I want to throw you in my pocket while I pick daisies.
*cheek pinch

Linda said...

What I meant was *face cheek pinch, not the other cheek...that's sexual harrassment, and I'm not about that.

Sara said...

thanks for recreating this because you look adorable!! Those shorts look perfect on you! I wish I could wear shorts without tights lol.

Dude, your bag collection looks like mine lol. I have them hung all over the knobs too. Oh and those shoes ROCK!! You look great eb!

xoxox
~Sara

Leah Brunner said...

you are looking super chic today! I love those shorts

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Love the shorts!!!!

thingsIlove said...

You look cute :)

E said...

those polka dot shorts are too cute!!! the perfect summery outfit!

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Those shorts are SO cute on you!! I love the polka dots!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Kyla said...

Those shorts are adorable! Wouldn't they look awesome with a bright red tank top? Oooooh...

Eyeliah said...

they are cute loose, so often I forget to take pictures so I recreate lol. :)

thegirlhassparke said...

Those shorts are so cute. I love the necklace i will have to check out her store!

Sweets and Hearts said...

your pictures are so cute! ahhh i LOVE those polka-dot shorts so much! you must be having really nice weather over there.

the necklace is really pretty! i'll have to check out her shop. :D

do you play cricket a lot? it's not something they have out here in the states, but i've heard about it. is it fun?

<3

Emily said...

cute cute cute! :)

x Emily

Diana said...

Love the design of your blog, so cute!
And you look so adorable in this oufit, love love love the shorts. And the necklace is pretty amazing!

http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

cute look, love the polka dot shorts

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox