Friday, March 5, 2010

Never too hot for scarves :)

Excuse the terrible quality photos, the iron in the background and the fact you can't see my gorgeous legs. I really wish David didn't have to start work at 6am, I can never be bothered getting the tripod out in the morning... Thank goodness for Photo Booth!



I love my scarf collection dearly. Sometimes I wonder why I even own one, (or ten) in this climate, there is seriously a week where it cold enough to wear one here. Haha. Decided to rock this one as a necklace with a few knots in it. Yay for me :)

shirt/Esprit, skirt/just jeans, scarf/jeans west

21 comments:

The Napkin Dad said...

Looking good, I like the knot!

Kyla said...

What a great way to wear a scarf! I will definitely be trying this one!

You look so dang cute in these photos!

Sara said...

cute cute cute!!! I am bummed the bottom isn't in view. But I love that second pic!!

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I love scarves too! Fortunately for me there is a whole 8 months of the year that you can wear them in Canberra :-(

Jennifer said...

What a oh so pretty scarf! & hurrah for photobooth! your using mac I presume? me too! :D

have a fabulous weekend! xx

maggeygrace said...

I love your scarf!!
So pretty!
And I totally think that wherever you are, you can rock scarves. Just like you did in these pictures. I think that because its lightweight and colorful, it totalllly works even in the heat:).
I fully intend to rock scarves all summer long!:)
hehe.

thank you for your comment!!!
I think you are right. I can't look for love, it just has to...come. At the right time. When I least expect it. :).

Love,
Magpie:)

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

I love scarves too! Being in QLD though it's a rare day that I actually need one. I usually wear them as head scarves so I still get to show them off. Haven't seen them done as a necklace before, I'll definitely be giving it a shot :)

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, it made me smile. At the moment I am thinking of doing interior design at uni after I finish art school.

Anonymous said...

scarves are beautiful.x

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Cute scarf! I used to LOVE Esprit items! My AOL username as a kid was Esprit729! Haha!

piglet said...

That knotted scarf is very pretty.
I have far too many scarves as well!

kate maggie said...

You are so so pretty! Cute scarf :)

muchlove said...

you are so cute!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

scarf as a necklace = a genius idea!

you are adorable!

hope you had a great weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

thea said...

You're so beautiful! I'm jealous of your big blue eyes!

thea.
xx

Taylor Sterling said...

I love the scarf! So pretty! Great color!

Anonymous said...

i am loving it Ebs. loving the idea even more. i have plenty of skinny scarves like that and think i'll do the same. thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Ebony your gorgeous really!

Emily said...

super cute! also, you're beautiful. just thought you should know.

x Emily

Emily said...

where in australia do you live? that sounds crazy! 6 hours inland! I don't know much about australia - but I thought most people lived on the coasts?

Sweets and Hearts said...

that scarf has such pretty colors! i love wearing scarves too but the weather doesn't let me most of the time (except now? for a couple of weeks? lol).

<3

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox