
what: dress jeanswest, bag sportsgirl, sunglasses gucci
where: on the front patio before walking to Sal's.
why: it was a really warm night & i was dying to wear this baby somewhere. i think the pink bag highlighted the little pink floral patterns on the dress & i kept my accessories minimal as it was sure to be a big night @ Oktoberfest afterwards.
9 comments:
You're such a sweetheart! I'm glad you commented my blog, yours is great too!
Re:
I LOVE white Oleander so, so much! I really don't have the words to describe it, it's just a beautiful movie!
You're moving to Norway? Wow, that's cool - though, I'd love to trade places with you :p I'm moving to Oslo too, this summer actually! I'm really looking forward to it! When are you moving? :)
I know a lot of people in my area named Barbro, but I rarely find anyone online :p
Such a cute dress! I'm jealous that it's warm enough to not wear a jacket! Let alone a sundress!!! :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
"You're moving to Norway? Wow, that's cool - though, I'd love to trade places with you :p I'm moving to Oslo too, this summer actually! I'm really looking forward to it! When are you moving? :) I know a lot of people in my area named Barbro, but I rarely find anyone online :p"
I think this must have been for someone else. I'm not moving to Norway :) But thanks for the blog visit! Hehe.
What a cute dress! it looks so pretty on you!
That dress is very sweet. Your blog is just lovely, I will definitely be back :)
You are too cute for words! Love your fringe, i'm glad you decided to go for it! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your blog is so pretty it's making me jealous!
woowwhh.,.u looks so cute at all.
lovely sweet dress .
i wanna steal ur smile :))
That dress is so cute. And i love your hair.
u look super cute in this outfit!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox