Saturday, October 24, 2009

what i wore, frocked up friday



what: wedges corelli, dress billabong
where: the back patio.. please ignore the mess, we're in the middle of doing up the garden :)
why: i love wearing dresses on friday & this is one of my absolute faves by Billabong. i decided to add some plaits to add a farmer feel to this sundress.. i would have also worn my brown mid calf boots if it wasn't so hot here already!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

That dress is just SO gorgeous!!!! I love it on you!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Zhcsyra hp said...

u looks so cute :))

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Very sweet dress.

Unknown said...

Oh i miss being able to wear plaits in my hair!! I love the natural shades of this outfit!

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox