
i quickly registered & decided to click 'buy now' to see what options it gave for posting, payment etc. to my suprise the next screen i saw had 'it's yours' splashed upon it. "oh crap, i guess it is." lucky it was only $57.00 with postage & i was probably going to buy it anyway :p
so yes, be sure to not click 'buy now' unless you're serious about the commitment, that is the first & final step with these babies. feel free to share your favourite online shops with me here (as long as they ship international.. otherwise i'll fall in love with millions of things i can't have)
5 comments:
love her awesome hair :))
I too fall in love with millions of things I can't have, like this blue beauty you just posted <3
Re:
Oh, thank you! Just not used to wearing brown, I guess :)
That is an awesome dress! Thanks for telling us about the Buy It Now button! I often do the same to calculate shipping and such....
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Oh that's good to know! I do that too as sometimes the shipping to NZ is too ridiculous to even consider!
Good thing it is a lovely dress, else your post would have been a little angrier...
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox