Monday, October 12, 2009

farewell amy!

i hate when people leave. living in the mining town i do, i have seen many good friends come & go. i've only known Amy for 11 months, but i know of so many people that will miss her. she's off to the ski fields in Canada for a change of scenery, i can't wait to see the photos. all i can say is thank god for facebook! haha.

here is one of the few photos taken (very late) that night.


Meg, Lisa, yours truly, Amy & Tom


3 comments:

Zhcsyra hp said...

love ur dress,ur nice smile,ur lip,and u're so pale .,
muc love<333

Unknown said...

Oh what a darling picture... You all look so full of life and happy:)
So tell me what's it like living in a mining town?
x

Ebony Arwen said...

It's a struggle some days.
It's isolated & in this particular town has no clothing stores. None.
But it's also a nice little bubble, away from major crime & a great place for kids to grow up really..
There's not much to do but drink & play sport, I only really take part in the latter.
That said, I met the love of my life here & I wouldn't be anywhere else right now. We're meant to be here.

Where abouts do you live Tink?

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox