Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Date


Today I went to Maylands (with the intention of visiting Mrs S. Cafe but this is the second time I've been and it's been closed. One day..) and armed with Kikki K Goals book and my nanna's xmas money I went on a date with myself.

Calamari and goal setting for lunch at Rifo's Cafe.
Finding THE perfect black maxi skirt at Avenue Apparel. (and a couple of shirts, teehee!)
Stopping by The Sherbet Bakery and indulging in some amazing carrot cake and a phone call with my B <3

And then I did the best thing ever and smashed out 40 mins at the gym. *sigh* Perfect end to a me date. There's definitely going to be more of these. I never realised how fun I can be :p

7 comments:

Marie Pech said...

LOVE this Eb! :) I hope you have a fabulous year ahead ;) Hugs from NYC!!!

Chaucee said...

Oh my that looks delish. Me dates the best : )

Anonymous said...

I love me-dates. Seriously one of the best things ever.

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Food and stationery. Totally 2 of my favourite things!

Anonymous said...

I could use a me-date. Yours sounds fantastic!

-april.

Jasmine said...

Look yummy to me haha i never like to go out alone but now as i grow older i guess i am ok with having some personal time for myself :)

apparentlyjessy said...

I want that goal book from Kikki K too! Next pay! Me dates sound great, I think I need to have more of these.

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox