Thursday, December 15, 2011


Seriously, you'd think that it'd be the most natural thing in the world but noooo, not for me. As soon as I start jogging I hold my breath. Unless I consciously think about it. And then sometimes I think so much I lose track of it too. Yeah, Beau & I are working on it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're like the opposite of me, I breathe REALLY LOUDLY when I exercise, so embarrassing :( And plans is easily sorted, have you got a pocket diary you can fill? :) MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR SATURDAY CHERUB! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

sara tardiff said...

and I'm the absolute worst at making millions of plans for the same day at the same time :|

imsaratee.blogspot.com

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Hehe I've just started Box Cardio and about the only thing I'm any good at is breathing!

Love the new blog layout lady x

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox