Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm not a modest person.

Today I found out that I was 12th in the country for rent smart sales last week. I also beat my dollar budget even though I wasn't in my computer section for two days. AND I was 5 connects away from making top guns in the region. To those of you not in sales, I realise it means next to nothing. I just, I did good.

And who was the 1st person I wanted to tell? Craig. So I tried telling everyone else but still ended up calling him. It's weird how some days I want nothing to do with us and other times nothing means more. Enough on that.


In other news, I trained to work today. Was pretty fun and I didn't even need to hop off to catch an adjoining one, either way, because my train was it! :D I felt pretty 80s today with my crimped hair and white headphones. If I had 'big city life' on my phone it would have been on repeat. Not to self: add that song ASAP. :D

Well it's way past my bed time but my mind is pretty wired. Can't help but notice how lonely my bed is tonight... :/

3 comments:

maggeygrace said...

Email me lovely. I'm telling you to, because talking is the only way to feel better about anything, and I'm here to listen <3

Allana said...

It is hard to let go of the "friend" part of ralationships, its a pity it has to go when the relationship ends :( hugs xxx
Great job on the sales too, you must be a natural!
PS. Ok, now you are settled somewhere, email me your mailing address so I can send you a little parcel k? xx

Sara said...

Poor Ebs! I wish I could come give you a hug. I am so proud of you for being a kickass sales girl!! I know that you will find the right guy, you are too special to pass up.

XOXOX

~Sara

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox