Sunday, June 19, 2011

No comment.

Body issues. Body issues. I am so damn sick of them. It's getting cold here and I've lost my trackpants to be able to go for early morning walks. I'd love to just go and buy new pants but I can't afford it. I get paid $700 next week and it's all pretty much gone. I have been having to pay for everything and it sucks. I just want to be independent and this relationship has made me become the sole provider; a complete turn around. I love this boy but maaaan, I don't know what his plan was gonna be without me. Starve?

I've been doing pretty well at work, hence the moulah moulah but I can feel I'm going to lose motivation if it keeps going on crap that's not for me. I need to budget. I say it's ok and it's not. This place is become awfully mopey so if you don't comment for a while I honestly don't mind. I've just become a shadow of the happy person I used to be. And work is my escape. My happy time. How sad is that?

In other (happier) news, I may have found a touch rugby team. Again, need new work out gear. Pretty things will make me happy :) I just want to be in shape so my clothes fit me nicely. And so I don't get sick this winter. Healthy healthy. When's the last time I took a photo?

Gah.