Monday, June 6, 2011

....

Things have changed. I've made choices. Life is different. But good. So good. I've been scared to 'tell' you guys about it because I didn't want to be judged. Or I didn't want to disappoint people. Especially Maggie. I think I had Mags in mind as soon as it happened. But I've fallen in love. In love with someone else. And it seems so soon. Bu to me it's not. In my mind David and I were over a long time ago. Heck, even in his mind we were. But no one else knew. We kept it quiet. And here we are. And I've moved on. Maybe it's too soon. Maybe it's a mistake. But it sure doesn't feel like it to me. I'm happy. And broke. And happily broke. And I just wanted to share. Because I miss you all. And I miss keeping in touch.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT to hear that you're happy miss! If you're happy then that's all that matters. Hope you post again soon!
x x

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

As long as you're happy that's what matters! Live in the present :) xx

thegirlhassparke said...

Sometimes life takes us on a crazy course, don't ever apologise for that. Your happiness is the most important thing.

Anonymous said...

Finally an update from you! Abeit a short one :( As long as you are happy ebs!

Allana said...

No judgement here either lovely - as long a you are happy sweetie, and it sounds like you are! Big hugs :) xx

Kat said...

Being happy is the most important thing in life! No judgement from me. Life is too short to be unhappy.

Jennifer said...

The one thing I've always loved about you & your blog is how honest and surreal you are. Don't ever apologise for this, life has it's crazy happenings we all have our stories. Its great to see you are feeling better and found someone who is making you happy especially with what happened before. Never give up on your happiness and dreams, xx

summertime dreams said...

Miss you too! Glad to hear you're doing well. Just trust your intuition, and don't worry there is no single recipe for love.

Lauren said...

You know I'll always support you and cheer you on. And what' this? I think I need to be filled in!

Love you a ton!
Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Don't worry - love happens when lover happens. I'm happy to hear it's happening for you! Don't be a stranger now! Looking forward to hearing more about life.

m. said...

oh eb.

i am so happy for you.
i really am.
xoxo

Alex said...

Don't apologise for it Ebs! These things happen when they happen - love doesn't work to a timetable.

Unknown said...

Oh Eb! Your head must be all over the place. Don't you ever worry about what anyone thinks about you, as long as you are happy and confident in your decisions that is all that matters :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

maggeygrace said...

I JUST read this- Ebonyyy! You could never disappoint me. Truthfully, love is crazy and unpredictable and it happens when it wants to happen and it happens when it doesn't want to happen. You might be second guessing everything- but things happen for a reason.

My greatest fear (silly enough) is falling in love with the wrong person. But I have to remind myself that what's going to happen to me will happen to me how it wants to. I'll know when I'm not in the right relationship and I have to trust that.

You can't disappoint me Ebs. I know it's kind of hard right now, but you can be strong! I have complete faith in you. Email me if you want to, anyyy time.

xoxo

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Oh honey I'm so happy for you! When it comes to love, time is irrelevant. Just as long as you're happy and safe.

Can't wait to hear more from you!
x

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox