
After spending the day scrubbing the shower with CLR (legendary stuff!) we are almost ready to go. The removalists are coming tomorrow and we're gonna be busy bees cleaning the walls, doors and cupboards as they clear it out. Wish us good luck!



Next time we chat I won't be calling this place home anymore... I honestly didn't care up until tonight when it hit me, yep I cried a little. I mean, I've spent more than a 3rd of my life in this town of Tom Price and although the last 2 years without some of my best friends have been hard, this is the place I grew up. This is the place I finished school, learned my strengths and weaknesses and met the love of my life. We went to thai for our last supper and Lily the owner shouted me a drink. Is that gonna happen in the big ol city?

So thanks Tom Price, for giving me some kick-arse teenage years and my family for putting up with me through them. Thanks to David for being in the right place at the right time. (Bec, thanks for dragging me down to Touch Football.) Thanks to Bev for putting her Cat's babies up for adoption, so we could have a family. Thanks to my boss for being more like my 3rd Dad. And thanks to the people who have kept me afloat up here, both rl and online. I couldn't have done it without you.
See you sometime around mid-December when our net is back on! :) You can always email me on ebby_brooke(at)hotmail(dot)com
12 comments:
Have a wonderful new life in the big city! I am sure you will have fantastic new friends and restaurant shouters wherever you go!
Awww, good luck with the move! It's lovely you have so many sweet memories, now you can set about having many more adventures in the big city. Hope the kitties adjust well to their new home too! :) xx
Oooh, good luck with the move! It must be difficult to move from your hometown to some place new. I'll be doing it next year, eek :/ Have fun settling into your new home and I look forward to hearing all about it soon!
Oo, exciting! Good luck for the rest of the move and getting settled in your new place :) I can't wait to hear about it!!
X
Goodluck lovely lady! Imagine the fun new adventures you have ahead of you.
You've done it! You've done it! Look at all those zeros over there on your count down. Congratulations lady!
Now, you must email me your new address so we can get Christmas sorted. I can hardly believe it's the last day of November tomorrow.
Also, I'm hosting a give away. Check it out.
Wow, just stumbled across your blog and LOVE IT. Definitely following :)
Would love for you to take a looky at my blog:
http://carelesslycutyou.blogspot.com
Rosie x
Aaaaahhhh! I'll be thinking of you pretty lady! You're living the dream! I hope you settle in well and see you when you get back! :) jazzy ♥
Eek, exciting! Hope all goes well and smoothly with the move.
If you get a moment, drop me your new address :)
Oh good luck lady! I'm gonna miss you and your lovely face while you're gone!!
Just came by to say that I miss you!
yaay how exciting! good luck with the move, look forward to reading another post from you soon :)
ps. have you got google-friend connect? I want to follow your blog but the "follow" button at the top isn't working :(
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox